12.11.15

Required task   31 group
Watch this video and see how often Conditional sentences of different types are used in songs ... Actually they are everywhere ... If you pay some attention to them you will easily hear tem around you.
Maybe you know some songs with conditional sentences? Please, tell me if you can :) 
Work on Conditional Sentences of the third type. Here are some exercises to practice them.
_____________________________________________________________
14.11.15
Here are some songs suggested by you:

2 коментарі:

  1. Oh I know!!! Nickelback – If Today Was Your Last Day )))))

    ВідповістиВидалити
    Відповіді
    1. Wow! What a cool song! I indeed like it. It's melodious but not sugary and I like both the tune and the lyrics. You reminded me that I liked Nickelback before ;)
      "How You Remind Me", "Photograph", "If Everyone Cared" Oh, next week I devote to listening to Nickelback !

      Видалити