2.12.15

Optional Task      43 group
Do you remember that we are having writing test on Friday?
I can give a hint for those who want to practice a little and revise some grammar material before the test. As usual, there will be some task on "mixed tenses and voices". Also you will have to work on conditional sentences (not mixed, just pure I, II and III), modal verbs, asking questions, tasks on use of English. If you have some free time to practice I recommend you such exercises
Put the verbs in the correct form

2 коментарі:

  1. Анонім03.12.15, 22:39

    Tomorrow, astronomy, we all dieeeeeeeeeee:DD . but tests of course you come up with cool )))pb

    ВідповістиВидалити
    Відповіді
    1. I believe you will survive!!! The test work won't be difficult and I hope you will cope with it!
      Anyway, it must be done, so, chin up! In a week you will be free!!!

      Видалити