11.10.17

Required task   22, 23, 24 groups
Unfortunately, there are not enough grammar exercises in your textbook, so here are some more tasks for practicing. Study the rules, do exercises online and if you succeed do your home task and write down the answers into your copy-books 
If you are ready now - do this exercise and write the answers down into your copybook

Used to / Would

If it's possible, make a sentence with 'would + infinitive'. If it's not possible, use 'used to + infinitive':

1) I _____ have short hair when I was a teenager
2) We _____ go to the same little café for lunch every day when I was a student
3) She ______ love playing badminton before she hurt her shoulder
4) He _____ walk along the beach every evening before bed
5) I _____ always lose when I played chess with my father
6) She _____ be able to dance very well
7) My grandfather _____ drink a cup of coffee after dinner every night
8) Luke _____ not have a car
9) We _____ live in Brazil
10) My family _____ often go to the countryside for the weekend when I was young

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар