19.11.17

Required task   31, 32 group
If you want to practice using Conditional Sentences before having a test - here are some extra exercises with self-checking. Do as many of them as you need to see if you get them right.
And here is your home assignment itself (for writing into your copy books)
Complete the following sentences with the words in brackets.
1. What would you do if you suddenly (win) ___ half a million pounds?
2. If he (get up) ___ up earlier, he'd get to work on time.
3. If we (have) ___ more time, I could tell you more about it.
4. If you (sell) ___ more products, you'd earn more money.
5. I could help you if you (trust) ___ me more.
6. His car would be a lot safer if he (buy) ___ some new tires.
7. The children could be better swimmers if the (go) ___ swimming more frequently.
8. I wouldn't mind having children if we (live) ___ in the country.
9. If I (be) ___ you, I wouldn't worry about going to university.
10. If I (have) ___ any money, I'd give you some.
11. Your parents (be) ___ a lot happier if you phoned them more often.


Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар